Wednesday, September 14, 2016 – 7:30-9:15am
Breakfast and Networking – 7:30-8:00am
Panel Discussion & Q&A – ends at 9:15am
EY, EY Tower, 222 Bay Street, 30th Floor, Toronto, ON
Member & Non-Member Fee: $20 (includes HST)
Join us for an engaging panel discussion where you will hear some of Bay Street’s leading economists take on the hot topics of the day including:
- “BREXIT” – beginning of the end for the EU or blip on the radar screen?
- Hot Canadian Housing Market – hard versus soft landing or continued upward trajectory?
- Commodity price volatility – the ups and downs of Canada’s natural resource-driven economy
- U.S., China, Emerging Economies – who will drive future global activity?
- Dawn Desjardins, Vice President & Deputy Chief Economist, RBC
- Aron Gampel, Vice President, Scotiabank Economics
- Andrew Grantham, Senior Economist, CIBC Capital Market
Moderator: Mark Dechert, Vice-President Global Risk Management, Scotiabank